Enrolment Form & Waiver
Welcome to Manly Kids Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Thanks for choosing us! Please complete all sections of this form. This helps us to provide a safe learning environment for your child, and keeps you updated with important team news and events.
Risk Warning: BJJ is a full contact martial art; there are risks & dangers associated with participation in these classes. We take precautions to create a safe environment however there is still a chance of injury.
Terms and Conditions
- There is a per term fee for each student related to the number of days training and number of children within the group. The pricing structure can be seen as above.
- Fees are to be paid within the first 2 weeks of the present term in cash or by bank transfer.
- No refunds are available, even if your child is unable to complete the full term of training
- Manly Kids BJJ is under no obligation to provide extra classes if your child misses their training day. They will when possible offer a make-up session, but this is dependent on space and availability.
- Payment is for a specific class time and day within the current term
I have read the information provided and,
- Understand the cost, the payment methods and expectations of behavior and safety guidelines.
- That BJJ is a contact sport and that there are inherent risks of injury when participating
- The gym can be a dangerous place, children will stay away from the weights and machines, and all areas other than the BJJ mats.
- All present in the gym will follow the safety guidelines as advised by Manly Kids BJJ
In consideration of Manly BJJ allowing my child to participate in training, I indemnify and will keep indemnified Manly BJJ, its affiliated clubs, members and all other parties associated with BJJ training against all costs, losses or damages arising from or in relation to my child’s presence at BJJ training. By signing the membership application for your child you agree that the liability of Manly BJJ in relation to recreational services (as that term is defined in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and the Australian Consumer Law) and recreational activities (as that term is defined in the Civil Liability Act 2002 (NSW) for any death or injury that may be suffered by you (or a person for whom or on whose behalf you are acquiring the services) resulting from the supply of recreational services or recreational activities is excluded.